Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Just Hair

I'm sitting here wondering why people are so hung upon hair. I mean at one point I used to dream of having long thick healthy hair and thought the only way to achieve it was to relax my hair to make it more manageable. Well I was wrong because I had way more thick healthy longer hair Pre relaxer. Anyway this is not the point of this blog. Anyway I have been transitioning from relaxed to natural since September 2009 and I'm loving it. I really want to cut off all these straight ends because dealing with these 2 different textures is more of a hindrance than helpful. Whenever I mention cutting my hair people ask why and what are you going to do once its gone. I just look at them dumbfounded because what am I going to do with it? Hell wash and go and let it grow. It's just hair and it is not going to break me or make me. I can wear a wig get braids etc if I am just horrified but my TWA. The plan is to transition until March 2010 giving me about 6 months of new growth. I just wish people weren't so hung up on hair and figure out that there a re more important things in life to stress over.

No comments:

Post a Comment