Friday, December 25, 2009

Dry Brittle Hair

So I'm going to try something new for the next couple of weeks and see how my hair improves. I know I have been slacking on moisturizing my hair and I can feel it all in my hair. My hair is dry, brittle and hard. For the last week I have has a straw set and I really liked the look and feel of my hair but the last few days its just been getting more crunchy, dry and tangled. Like the last blog stated I am going to try to stick to a hair regimen and since tomorrow is Saturday my normal wash day I am going to start tomorrow.

Step 1:
Prepoo- Hot oil treatment with EVOO and EVCO 3 drops of Peppermint oil
I'm going to mix all of these ingredients in a bowl apply from root to tip gently combing through to detangle and coat all strands of my hair, put a shower cap on my head wrap my head with a warm towel and leave in for 20 minutes

Step 2:
No-Poo-wash  1TBSP Baking soda with 3TBSP conditioner
After rinsing out Hot oil with warm water I apply the Baking soda and conditioner mix to my hair and massage in my scalp making sure to clean from root to tip.

Step 3:
ACV Rinse 1TBSP ACV with 1 cup of warm water
After washing the Baking soda conditioner mix out with warm water apply the well mixed ACV water mix to hair

Step 4:
Cantu Shea Butter LIC
Apply to one section at a time from root to tip and gently detangle moving on to the next section

Step 5:
Shea Butter Mix
Apply to each section from root to tip

Step 6:
EVOO sealer
Apply from root to tip and put hair in two strand twists

Step 7:
Put on Satin Bonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment