Friday, December 18, 2009

Trying something new



Okay so I decided to try something new today since I had a couple of avocados lying around I decided to make my own avocado conditioner. I researched various recipes and decided to combine a few and make it my own.
Ingredient List:

1 avocado
Honey
EVOO
EVCO
Peppermint Oil
Moisture Milk- Passion Fruit Smoothie

I pretty much eyeballed the ingredients which is why I don't have a set measurements for anything.

Here is the end product of my Avocado Conditioner Mix: ========>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I divided my hair into four sections and applied the mixture from root to tip making sure every strand of hair was completely saturated. I placed a shower cap on my hair and let it sit on my hair for 45 minutes then rinsed all of the mixture out of my hair. I then applied Cantu Shea Butter LIC and my Shea butter mix to my hair and proceeded to style my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment