Monday, December 14, 2009

I need to stay out of my hair, but I love it

So this morning I took down my Bantu Knots out and did a Bantu Knot out puff, if was cute and was looking nice for a couple of hours then I got bored with the simplicity of the style and decided to put my hair in the first hairstyle I planned to do in the first place. I spritzed my hair with my conditioning mix that I made.



Conditioning Mix Ingredients:

VO5 Moisture Milks- Passion Fruit Smoothie
Honey
Peppermint Oil
Water



I spritzed all of my hair with my conditioning mix then divided my hair into two sections. The front half and the back half. I used duckbill clips to hold the back half in place while I worked on the top half. I divided the top half in to three sections then began flat twisting my hair. When I got to the end I put small Batu knots on the end of the twists and then began working on the back of my hair. The original plan was to two strand twist the back of my hair but since I still have a lot of permed ends and didn't want to sleep on perms rods I changed my mind. Instead I put in six french braids and put three perm rods on the ends. I also used IC Fantasia gel on my edges to keep them in the twists. This style should last me until Sunday when I will co-wash my hair and deep condition my hair. I'm going to wear my hair in a braid out for my trip home to Chicago.




No comments:

Post a Comment