Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To transition or Big Chop....

.....that is the question

So I have been sitting here again thinking about just ending it all. Not in the sense of some people mean I mean just cutting off all my relaxed ends and finally having only one hair texture. But then I know I will miss me hair no matter how damaged it is it is still my hair. It's the 9th of December now and I know I'm going to keep these yarn twists in at least until the end of the month I might just say to hell with it and lop it all off for the new year. Since I plan on starting my new life anyway I might as well have new hair to go with my new attitude. I guess I'm just scared of how it will look not that I care what other people say or think. Because after all it is only only and it will grow back. Let's see since I'm going to say I have been transitioning since September that means I have about 3 months of new growth who know how much it has grown, I really haven't looked to gauge the natural length but next time I wash my hair (after I remove the twists) I am going to definitely take a long hard look. In the mean time I just going to sit here contemplating my next hair move.

No comments:

Post a Comment