Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm loving it


So if you are following my hair blog you know that I straw set my hair last night. I had plans on taking out the straws later tonight but because I had to go out to the store and didn't want to walk around with a million straws in my hair I took them out this afternoon. Here is the end result. I m really feeling this hairstyle and will definitely redo it again. I am going to attempt a mohawk for New Year's Eve but we shall see. I am still undecided about doing the big chop and I might just wait a couple more months before I chop off the rest of these permed ends. So far I just snip the ends off every once in a while and try to keep the ends moisturized and make sure not to add any undo stress on the point at which my new growth meets up with my permed ends. Here are some more pictures of my completed straw set. I'm liking the highlights on my ends and I am going to look into a natural means of coloring/highlighting my hair when I am completely natural.

Other hair products I used to achieve this hairstyle:

Ecco Styler Olive oil gel
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Moisturizing mix: Water, Honey, EVOO, Peppermint Oil
My Shea Butter Mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment