Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair feels so much better

I followed my plan from earlier almost to a tee. Instead of keeping the hot oil treatment on my hair for only 20 minutes I left it in my hair for almost 45 minutes. I warmed a towel in the microwave for 45 seconds and placed it on top of my shower cap.

I washed out the Hot oil treatment with warm water and then applied my Baking soda Conditioner mix, I changed this also instead of 1TBSP I used 2 and in stead of 3TBSP I used 6TBSP.I then detangled while in the shower and applied the ACV rinse. Instead of using Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner I used the Motions Triple action Leave in conditioner then I used my Shea Butter mix.

I actually think I used to much product because my hair started to feel mushy and was getting tangled. But this could also be due to the cold weather here. I decided to leave my hair alone for an hour before attempting to style it any way.

The eventual style I decided on was some Bantu knots. This is the first time I attempted to do my whole head. I actually kind of like it and plan to do this style again someday but next time I am going to do better parts. I started parting diagonally but I got tired of trying to figure out where the next part should go so I just started parting wherever and formy first attempt I think it came out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment