Sunday, December 13, 2009

I couldn't take it anymore



So after 2 weeks of having my hair in yarn twists I finally could't take it anymore I missed my hair and I needed a deep conditioner like no bodies business. So I started at 5:30pm and finished around 8pm could have been finished much earlier but I had to stop and eat. Anyway after I finished removing my yarn twists I did a pre-poo application.


These are the products I used: VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Friut Smoothie, Pompeian Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Pure Bee Kist Honey.

I mixed all of these ingrediets in a bowl divided my hair into four sections applied from root to tip then applied a shower cap and let the pre-poo sit on my hair for 45 minutes. Then I jumped in the shower and began to rinse out the pre-poo mix. I decided to try a new shampoo and conditioner, one that I have heard many things about.

So far I am loving the way this shampoo and condition makes my hair feel. I had plans on deep conditioning my hair but since I did an extensive pre-poo I changed my mind. I think I am going to give my hair a couple more weeks and then I am going to do a big chop. Didn't feel like styling my hair so I moisturized my hair with some Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner and my shea butter mix and threw in some Bantu knots. I'm really not expecting much curl because it was a rush job.

No comments:

Post a Comment