Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am not my hair volume 1


I decided to start this blog so I could have a record of transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, and to chronicle how I'm feeling at the moment about. I have been transitioning since September 2009 it actually may have been in July but since I can't remember and I know for a fact I did not get a relaxer in September I am going to go from there. Anyway after watching countless hours of videos on youtube about natural hair care and different protective styles I decided to put my hair in yarn twists.



I'm kinda feeling this style and going to at least keep it in for a month. These are so versatile and I can do almost any hairstyle with them. Here are a few I have tried out so far. Ofcourse I rocked the basic ponytail but quickly got bored with this style so I twisted my hair in the front and twisted the hair up in the back. After this I kept the twists in the front but french braided the back. I don't know what style I am gonna do tomorrow but I know I got to keep it interesting or I will get bored and want to take my hair down and we can't havethat.




No comments:

Post a Comment