Monday, March 15, 2010

Yay!! Today marks my 1 month post Big Chop

As the title says today March 15, 2010 is the 1 month mark since I decided to do the big chop. I am still in love with my TWA. I still get some friends that ask why I cut my hair and now what do I plan to do. Well I plan to let my hair grow and I cut my hair because the 2 textures were not whats up anymore and it was time to get rid of my damaged ends. Not going to do a length check yet because it's only been a month and I really want something to celebrate in a few months. Here are some pictures from February 15, 2010 and today.

The first picture of each angle is from February 15. Not much growth as far as I can see but my hair is definitely looking more healthy and I definitely got rid of most of those straight ends, till have a few but not many left.



No comments:

Post a Comment