Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two strand twists and on my TWA

I have been dying to see if I had enough hair after my big chop to do two strand twists.So tonight I decided to give it a try. I co-washed my hair with Suave's Professional Humectant applied my shea butter mix then sealed it with Africa's Best Herbal Oil. OMG I heard so many things about this oil and so far I'm loving it , it even smells good. Anyway back the matter at hand. I separated my hair into four sections, three little ones in the front and one big puff in the back. The two small sections on the sides I did in five flat twists and the middle section I did in two strand twists towards the front.  
Before I forget I got this style idea from: Quick TWA Twist-N-Style



I can't believe even with my TWA it still took three hours to finish my hair. My fingers hurt and I am tired of hair. For once I think I might stay out of my hair for more than a day. I have developed a severe case of HIMH disease. Final pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your twists curled up really nicely. Do they just naturlly do that or did you...do something? lol

    So nice, I might have to try that Africa's best Hair Oil.It sounds simialar to the Ginseng Wonder Gro 8 oil I use, which also smells delicious:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope for the first time I didn't have to do anything except twist my hair. My hair was wet and I used a little gel. Some twists I got lazy with and just twisted them while they were wet.

    I learn something new from you everytime you leave a comment. What is Ginseng Wonder Gro 9 oil and where is it sold. LOL like I need some more products I'm already a major product junky. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete