Friday, March 12, 2010

Puff-A-Licious







My hair is so soft after the avocado conditioner treatment. I didn't do anything special to my hair just a simple puff added some more of my shea butter mix to my hair and of course my Africa's Best Herbal oil. I'm trying to get the back of my hair to grow back in because it looking a little patchy in the back so I'm going to continue to monitor my hair growth there as well as my overall growth.

How I make my puff is really simple and I learned from Youtube. Have I said how much I love the internet and Youtube. BTW fell free to subscribe to my channel occasionally I make videos about my hair and soon to be other randomness. Peachez8208  <<---- link!!!!

Anyway back to how I make my puff. First I scoop out some of my Shea Butter Mix then massage it through my hair from root to tip then I sealed it with Africa's Best Herbal oil. If my hair needs to be detangled or picked out I mist my hair with my conditioner mix which is VO5 Passion Fruit smoothie and water with a drop of peppermint oil, just some my hair won't be bone straight when running the comb or pick though. After this I apply IC Fantasia Styling Gel to my edges and use a hard bristle brush to smooth my edges down then I take the leg portion of some used panty hose tie it around my head then tighten as I push the pantyhose toward the back of my head. I hope this made since. Sometimes I add a goody headband over the pantyhose or use a good headband by itself. Then I usually tie my silk scarf over the front of my head to help keep the stray hairs down.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is beautiful. I had to follow back up to see what the avocado did. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, It definitely helped restore my hair and it made it really soft.

    ReplyDelete