Sunday, March 14, 2010

Operation grow part 1


So I have been examining my hair and once again staring me in my face is my diminishing nape line. I'm pretty this is do to all the ponytails I used to wear back in the relaxer days and the fact that 90% of the time my beautician started my touch-ups in the back of my hair. So my hair was stressed from the ponytails and then from over processing. Well now is the time to take my hair back and I am starting a campaign to regrow my nape line. At the moment I have no idea what I'm going to do or use for the first few weeks I am going to be experimenting but I do know I am going to definitely not going to add any undue stress on my nape line.

For the people following this blog I want to say thanks for following and commenting. I love the feedback and support. Also if anyone has any tips, suggestions, etc about regrowing my nape line feel free to leave me a comment. I'm still very new to this natural hair care life so all suggestions are welcome.

TIA, Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. Please check out my blog as well when you get a chance and follow if you like : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    I was VERY stressed out and had to bring my back my hair as well. Check out what products I use and live by!
    http://the-blisslist.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-like-way-you-move.html

    ReplyDelete