Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair Update (Pictures Only)



 So I promised some pictures of my hair after I did the Avacado conditioner treatment. I must state this again because it has to be said. That concoction I made smelled so good. But on to the point of this blog. After I thoroughly rinsed my hair with warm water to make sure all the product was removed from my hair this is what my hair looked like. (Next three pictures) 
 
 
 
 
 
OMG I am really starting to see some curly hair yeah hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know I'm silly but that is me, I also see that I still have a few of those rogue straight hairs Not stressing about those at the moment, probably gonna give it one more shot at getting them all myself but eventually I know I am going to have to seek proffessional stylist help for a shape up.
 
 
 
The last 2 pictures are of my hair after I applied my shea butter mix and then sealed with Africa's Best Herbal oil Oh yeah this stuff rocks and I think it has pushed my beloved EVCO to the number 2 spot in my carrier oil slot. I am only a few days short of 1 month post BC and I'm not sure I have achieved much growth but I can tell you my hair is healthier.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I know I said pictures only but I couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, you got some curls, I see them! I need to make a n avocado mix this weekend, but I HATE the cleanup! Also, avocado oil is my favorite carrier oil- booyah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I know I couldn't believe it when I saw the pictures. I'm seeing more and more curls everyday. As for the cleanup it wasn't that bad after I mixed everything in the blender I put all the products up and while I had the mix on my hair I cleaned the blender. I have heard a lot of people on Youtube talking about having a hard time getting all the avocado out of their hair. I didn't hair a problem at all you just have to make sure you blend it really good. Try it out it is definitely a process the first time I did this was not a success. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete