Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twistout

So I woke up this morning and took one last look at my hair. I so do love this style but I am getting bored with it and like I said in yesterdays blog today was going to be twistout day.

My hair is looking kind of dry in these pics but in real life it wasn't. I'm starting to see little curlies more and more each day. I can't wait until I wash my hair tomorrow and do the avocado conditioning treatment.


Everyday I learn something new about my hair from dislikes to likes to styles I can and cannot do. I am so loving my natural hair journey.So I know I said I wasn't going to buy any more hair products but I could resist. There is this store near me that sells almost every variety of VO5 and if you go back some blogs you will read about VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie. OMG that stuff smells and works wonderful. Any I decided to buy some more of the Passion Fruit Smoothie but this time I also bought the Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo- Vanilla Mint Tea, Tea Therapy Nourishing  Conditioner- Calming Chamomile tea, and the Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Conditioner- Free Me Fresia with aloe extract. Each bottle was 99 cent and they smell wonderful, I love when I find great deals. Anyway will definitely do a product review of each of these VO5 items.

No comments:

Post a Comment