Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd times a charm- Avocado Conditioning Mix

I woke up today with the sole purpose and that was to do my avocado conditioner treatment. My hair looked a hot mess this morning due to the fact that I skipped my nightly hair regimen. I just tied my hair up with my silk scarf and said to heck with moisturizing and sealing I'm going to be. Well my hair looked fried and dried this morning. So instead of doing this process tonight it had to be done first thing this morning.


Products Used:

  •  Suave Professionals Humectant
  • LS Cholesterol Shea Butter Plus
  • VO5 Moisture Milks- PFS
  • Africa's Best Herbal Oil
  • Pompeian EVOO
  • Peppermint Oil
  • Honey
  • 2 Avocados

After I split the avocados in half and scooped out the insides minus the pit, I placed everything in the blender and set to liquify. I have no set measurements just eyeballed all my ingredients. After blending for a short amount of time this is what I came up with. 

This batch definitely turned out better than the first time I attempted to do this. It was thick and creamy and smelled really good unlike the first time when it was extra runny and a weird color.

Don't worry I haven't returned to the creamy crack even though these pictures remind me of my head being covered with relaxer, of course minus that annoying relaxer smell and the burning sensation.


So after applying the avocado mixture to my whole head I massaged it in and then covered my head with a shower cap an a warm towel. Which is still on my head as I type I'm going to leave this mix in for about an hour.


Stay tuned for the results of this 
avocado conditioning treatment.












2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for being so detailed. I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are welcome. I got the idea of of Youtube and tweaked it a lil bit.

    ReplyDelete