Saturday, March 20, 2010

Totally Twisted

So once again I was surfing the net looking for hairstyles to try out on my TWA. All last week I wore puffs or a curly fro but this week I needed something new. There isn't much I can do with my hair at the moment because it is so short but I'm willing to try anything once. So the style I chose this time is similar to a previous style I did before. I did two strand twists all over my head except on the left side of my head, this is where I flat twisted my hair diagonally and then 2 strand twisted the ends.


Products Used:
My conditioner Mix-- VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie with Water
My Shea Butter Mix
IC Fantasia Gel- The pink one
Castor Oil to seal

How I achieved this style:

First I saturated my hair with my conditioner mix then I divided my hair into several sections, the only section I actually parted out was the left side for the flat twists.



I first started on the right side. I re-spritzed my hair with my conditioner mix the applied some IC fantasia gel to my hair and started to 2 strand twist my hair.


The next section I did was the front, I 2 strand twisted my hair towards the front using the same products I used on the right side. Next I moved on to the left side of my hair, I divided my hair into sections and then started to flat twist my hair and then 2 strand twisted the ends. My hair was starting to get a little dry so I re-spritzed my hair, my hair sucks up water.


Now it was time to finally tackle the back of my head, I usually get tired around this section and get a little lazy and getting sloppy with my twists but these actually came out nice.



Finished Hair Style Photos, feel free to leave comments, questions and etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment