Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love my TWA and don't care what anyone else thinks.

You know no matter what negativity people around me try to throw my way about my hair in its natural state I just let it roll off my shoulders. It's crazy how family can be your biggest hater, but at this point in my life I really don't give a care as long as I love myself who cares what others think. Tomorrow will be an official week since I did the big chop and so far I'm loving it. I am going to give my hair a much needed deep conditioning tomorrow and figure out some sort of protective style for my hair since I have developed a mild case of HIMH (Hands in my hair) disease. I made a new batch of my Shea Butter mix but this time I used less honey because as I got towards the end of the batch it was becoming more and more sticky.

Monday is was day and I think I am going to try out something new tomorrow. I found a video on Youtube by NiaSoPurdy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HubnRE-QF6o

Will post pictures of hair before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment