Saturday, October 9, 2010

Update Seriously over due

Okay lifehas been extremely busy and I have been neglecting this blog and my hair :( I just took my hair out of kinky twists and have been rocking my puff, which has definitely grown. I even successfully was able to get my hair into two afro puffs. I actually think my hair is approaching the length it was when I did my BC back in February. I can't believe it's been almost 8 months.

I actually did a twist out mohawk when I went out to celebrate my birthday. I'm so loving my hair in its natural state. Seriously never going back to creamy crack ever again. I can do so many more styles with my hair now and it is much healthier. The third picture was my very first attempt at two strand flat twists, I think I did a pretty good job. Two strand twists are my second most favorite style and I plan on doing some in the morning after I do a much needed deep conditioning. I actually straightened my hair today just to check my growth and I couldn't stand it. For one I don't have the patience to completely straighten it nor do I want heat damage, so I sort of have this semi straight natural afro going on. I'm so washng my hair in the morning straight hair is not for me I like my curls scratch that I love my curls. My hair is finally starting to grown down and hang as oppossed to the growing out and poofy look. As each month passes I am getting more and more curl definition.







No comments:

Post a Comment