Sunday, October 10, 2010

Deep Conditioning with 2 strand twists

 So I started on my hair at 1pm and didn't finish until 7:30 pm. Why so long you may ask well, first I had to make my avocado mix. 2 avocados, Suave Humectant VO5 Tea Therapy and Free Me Fresia, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, LustraSilk Shea Butter Conditioner. I dumped all this into my food processor until I have the creamy consistency I was looking for. I basically used the same process as before. This time I left it on my hair about a hour and a half before I washed it out. I really didn't know what style I wanted to try but because of my now hectic schedule I figured I better do a style that is going to last for a little while so mini twists it was. My hair has grown a lot in my opinion and so far I have no evidence of any heat damage from yesterday's botched straightening experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment